Monday, May 12, 2008

As I Am

I'll this time write about As I am/Alicia Keys.






She was born in Manhattan and started playing the piano when she was seven.
She writes almost all her own songs.

She takes classic, jazz, or rock style in her music and she performs with the piano.






Her songs and strong voice fascinate many people.

This is one of the reasons that why she was awarded the Grammy Award ten times since she came out in 2001.

In As I Am, the performance is more simple but powerful and her voice stands out.

It is only the singer who is good at a song like her to can do such a thing.
The lead single of this album, No One, is a kind of mix of R&B and jazz.
The massage of this song is "Every thing's gonna be alright"
So, I can became positive thinking when I listen to this song.
You can watch and Listen to her song on You Tube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktUSIJEiOug&feature=related


4 comments:

Saoriee said...

I did't know her but after watching, I like her!
She is very cute :)

knob hero said...

I like hersong,''If ain't got you''.

yukiee said...

i like her voice! shes beautiful.

Septemble said...

I wanna try listening to her songs!
Do u have her CDs?:D