Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pon de Replay

Two days ago I went to dinner with my friends.
In a restaurant, I heard this music, Pon de Replay by Rihanna.



So, I'm gonna write about it.


It's her first single and soon became popular dance tune.
"Pon de Replay" means "Play it again"
I feel summer is coming! when I hear it.
I like her present black short hair and her adult-like style but I think her blown long hair is cute and girlish.
She looks another person!





7 comments:

eri said...

i often listen the song in some stores^^ i also like her!

notch said...

I know her some songs. I like "S.O.S"!

tatsuya said...

I often listen her song with the FM station. I especially like "S.O.S"!

Misato said...

did you listen her new song??
it's called "Take a bow"!!
this is awesome:)!

Septemble said...

Her voice attracts me so much:)

yukiee said...

i like her song 'take a bow' its really good song

Shagy said...

Rehanna is soo hot!