
15 male singers gather and sing a song "Just Stand Up!".
They are... Mariah Carey,Beyoncé, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Fergie, Sheryl Crow, Melissa Etheridge, Natasha Bedingfield, Miley Cyrus, Leona Lewis, Carrie Underwood, Keyshia Cole, LeAnn Rimes, Ashanti and Ciara!

Wow! How goooorgeous!

This is a charity song and made for benefiting the Stand Up to Cancer campaign.
We can get this song only on iTunes.
We can get this song only on iTunes.
They performed this song at event of Stand Up 2 Cancer live.
The song is awesome!
Singers are so powerful and lyrics are also like cheering such as " don't give up" "things get better".
When we are down, the song are effective and influential and we can get power!
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr5mvNPyV1I
3 comments:
hey------------!!!!!!!!!!
I like this song very very much!
nice~~~~~~!
I think this song is wonderful. These singers are so famous. I want to put this song into iPod.
i love this songgg!!
Post a Comment