This is the debut solo album of American singer, Beyonce, released in June 2003.
Featuring many musicians, such as Jay-Z and Missy Elliot, the album include a combination of up-tempo and slow ballade.
It won first prize in Billboard and sold 317,000 copies in its first week.

"Crazy in Love" with Jay-Z, who wrote rap verse of this song was released as the album's lead single.
It became one of the biggest hits of that summer.
The introduction of it "Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no" is too famous!!
The introduction of it "Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no" is too famous!!
Over the end of the summer, "Baby Boy" the second single from Dangerously in Love which features Sean Paul was released and it also became one of the biggest hits of 2003.
This song is sexy and mysterious.
Beyonce won five awards the Grammy awards 2004 for her solo effort.

In the first half of the album, it contains upbeat songs but then, after the fifth track most of the songs are slow tempo. The songs of 'Dangerously in Love' are almost love song like "I'm crazy about you"
By the way, on April 4th, 2008, Beyonce and Jay-Z were married in New York City.
Congratulation☆!!
Congratulation☆!!

3 comments:
I really like R&B!
I like the song called'irreplaceable'!
I like R&B, and Beyonce is one of my favorite singer!!
Though I don't know about R&B singers, I like her voice so much!
Post a Comment